Microcurrent Treatment | Island Salt & Spa
What Is Microcurrent Treatment?
RA voltage is applied across a conductive material (skin), one end becomes positive (+) and the other negative (-). Current is the movement of the electrons from one end to the other. This movement is measured in amperes or amps (symbol: A). Microcurrent is simply a small number of electrons that move from one end to the other.
Used by athletes and celebrities, microcurrent therapy is the most talked-about non-invasive solution to look and feel younger! Microcurrent therapy is used today in the anti-aging industry by spas for facial and body toning.
***Credit Cards are required to book appointments online. Gift Cards may be used at Checkout on the day of your service***
Benefits Of Microcurrent Treatment
- Diminished appearances of fine line and wrinkles
- Improved muscle tone to Face and Neck
- Improved Circulation
- Clear up or reduce Acne
- Lift of jowls and Brow
- Lymphatic drainage
- Sun damage treatment
- Skin pigment improvement
- Allows products to penetrate skin
- Hydrate and Revitalize skin
- Improved Elasticity
- Promote Collagen
Microcurrent Treatment Expectations
- 500% increase in cellular energy (ATD) muscle cells leading to increased muscular tone.
- 12% increase in days of natural collagen production to increase hydration and fullness.
- 48% increase in 20 days in natural elastin production.
- 39% increase in 20 days in blood circulation.